Nine reasons why I am a lazy Mum
- We sit on the floor all morning while Moira rolls around and I catch up on blogs.
- I can’t be bothered to research toys so I spend a lot of time singing inappropriate songs to her, artificial talking to her in bad accents and making up clapping games.
- Instead of teaching her to sleep through the night I find it easier to just stick my boob in her mouth when she wakes up and cries.
- I find dealing with the stroller to be a pain-in-the-butt so if I can stick her in her carrier when I am doing my errands I often won’t do them.
- I don’t always wash down the high chair when I finish feeding her – which is kind of gross since she likes to feed herself.
- I often don’t change her out of hers sleeper until we have to leave the house – if we have to leave the house.
- We don’t always leave the house.
- I haven’t hung up any pictures in her room – they are sitting in a pile…waiting.
- I put off things like vaccination appointments until the last minute because I hate the thought of dragging her to another doctor appointment. (Seriously – why are there so many for a healthy child?)
Five reasons why I am an awesome Mum
- I spend all morning on the floor with her and even though I am catching up on blogs I am also playing and rolling around with her.
- I spend a lot of time singing inappropriate songs to her, talking to her in bad accents and making up clapping games.
- She gets to ride around on Mummy when ever we go out.
- I let her feed herself even though it makes a big mess – it also makes her happy.
- If she is having a fussy day I don’t make her go out – we spend the day playing on the floor and nursing… in our pajamas.